Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: AriBunny
AriBunny December 11th, 2017

My older brother made me watch the movie ‘It at a very young age. I wouldnt admit that I was scared, but ever since I have been terrified of clowns.

AHHHHH!!!! PENNYWISE STILL HAUNTS ME!!!

User Profile: convivialPlum6966
convivialPlum6966 December 12th, 2017

I have a lot of phobias, my worst is probably failure, like just a generic fear of failing something, someone, somehow, of doing wrong. My most bizzare is probably fire, to a point where any type of open flame makes me nervous, e.g. a gas cooker or lighter, there's a story there, but I'm feeling to lazy to get in to it at the minute. My most common fear is spiders, they just make me really uncomfortable and I don't really know why lol. There's a lot more to add to the list belive me.

User Profile: akweyah
akweyah December 12th, 2017

the dark, small spaces (especially elevators can't stand those), being in a place where i'd be trapped if i had a panic attack and needed to leave and get help. i think the last one is agoraphobia but i don't want to self diagnose

December 18th, 2017

I get afraid when someone tries to hug me or get to close to my space

User Profile: PunkMermaid71808
PunkMermaid71808 December 18th, 2017

Windchimes.

User Profile: Pumpkin74
Pumpkin74 February 28th, 2018

@PunkMermaid71808

Wow.. thats interesting. I wonder what made you fear them since many people find them peaceful.. Hugs to you :)

load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower December 18th, 2017

Talking to people, so social phobia I guess lol

User Profile: Vickhu
Vickhu December 20th, 2017

Well, i really fear clowns (i know, so common) but really... Cockroaches are the worst, even a small one can make me scream, omg and also... There's this phobia of holes? is so hard for me, honestly, i can't see a honeycomb without getting so uncomfortable.

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 20th, 2017

My phobia is hopitals, doctors, surgery cancer illness and death.

User Profile: Pumpkin74
Pumpkin74 February 28th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63 I'm right there with ya.. .Hugs <3

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 28th, 2018

@Pumpkin74 #Muchlove have a great day/night Kindly, Melanie.

load more
User Profile: orangeCup4474
orangeCup4474 March 10th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

person I love won

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 10th, 2018

@orangeCup4474 Thanks for the comment, I'm am sorry to hear that it is tough to go through and be toxic to your health when you are scared to fix it because of "what if....". It is like hypochondria but I think worse, I hope that the one you loves sees it is something to think about in regards to you and your health mental, emotional and overall. Sorry this was long. Take care of yourself, have a great day/night and best of luck with the one you love.

load more
User Profile: affectionatePal8573
affectionatePal8573 March 10th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

User Profile: affectionatePal8573
affectionatePal8573 March 10th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

wow me too

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 10th, 2018

@affectionatePal8573 Thanks for the comment it is really the fear of the unknown, I get it I understand where you are coming from. Have a great day/night take care.

load more
load more
User Profile: Mickeyd52
Mickeyd52 December 20th, 2017

Death and dying. It just scares me that no one can tell what will happen and when it'll happen. Will it hurt, will I be the same soul in a new life, so I just disappear and if so how does it happen. I see all these shows about everyone desperately clinging to life and doing whatever it takes to be immortals in the show, and it makes me wish I could do that. I'm envious of fake shows where characters have the ability to live foreve.

User Profile: giaxandra
giaxandra December 20th, 2017

Hi everyone!

I have somniphobia which is the fear of ‘sleep. I have an intense phobia of dying in my sleep which is how I got this. I feel like I dont have control over my body when I sleep and I therefore cant control whether I live or die?? Idk its really frustrating