Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: AdventureCode345
AdventureCode345 April 10th, 2023

Hey! Dunno if I actually have it as a disorder but trypophobia. Hating collections of holes. Although anything that’s small with tons of it can also b part and also groups of dots.

User Profile: Fairyy19
Fairyy19 April 2nd, 2025

White lights

User Profile: PressUps3001
PressUps3001 April 3rd, 2025

Hello Laura. Mine is a global conflict happening. Each time it gets mentioned on the news or any other way I leave the room because I get extremely anxious. If anybody brings it up in conversation I politely change the subject. I have felt like this since the beginning of last year when Conscription was mentioned. This really scares me.

User Profile: mindfulofthoughts
mindfulofthoughts April 4th, 2025

@Laura

dogs and exams! lol

exams omg, i get so anxious and fearful...

User Profile: Jeron6760
Jeron6760 November 28th, 2025

@Laura I’ve always had a fear of spiders. It started when I was really young maybe around five or six—when a big one crawled across my pillow while I was trying to sleep. I remember freezing and feeling like I couldn’t breathe until someone came to help. Ever since then, even small spiders make me tense up. I know they’re usually harmless and probably more scared of me than I am of them, but something about the sudden movements and not knowing where they’ll go sets off that old panic. It’s not as intense as it used to be, but I still get that rush of adrenaline anytime one shows up unexpectedly.

1 reply
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories November 28th, 2025

@Jeron6760

oops, i hear you! it's not a great feeling when one of them crawls close to you!😥😥
thank you for sharing with us💚

load more