Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gifs to help you relax and calm you down

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan November 19th, 2016

I was just creating my own library for the gifs and with the assistance of @blossombreathe I have been able to get a load of gifs for everyone here :D Feel free to tag people you think will enjoy these ^-^

This is the ones I got so far :D I may at some point give out a ton more, if anyone wants the links feel free to pm me and I can give ya the links to all of them at once, enjoy :D

Update to the pics!

Another update!

Time to get this thread back up and running guys grin.png heart.png

135
User Profile: Alice0o0o
Alice0o0o February 22nd, 2017

User Profile: Ophelia999
Ophelia999 February 23rd, 2017

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 23rd, 2017

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 23rd, 2017

@CoinFountain

Aha, awesome! laugh

User Profile: Alice0o0o
Alice0o0o February 23rd, 2017

@CoinFountain

That is sooo cute heartsmiley

User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 28th, 2017

@CoinFountain IM DEAD!! this is perfect

load more
User Profile: No715
No715 March 28th, 2017

This is awesome i love it!! Thank you so much

User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 May 4th, 2017

@Keanan Wow these images are stunning! Art therapy at its best!

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@bubbleChestnut3363 hehe thanks :p I bought them all together because they seem to just help people so much :D <3

load more

@Keanan

really calming images

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@conscientiousPineapple1782 hehe glad you like it :D <3

load more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f5Ipox7cB8

here something from me

#relax

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@conscientiousPineapple1782 hehe that's pretty cool!! :D <3

@Keanan

thank you :)

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@conscientiousPineapple1782 hehe no problem :p :D <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: politeSun
politeSun May 4th, 2017

@Keanan

WOW!!! beautiful!!!! thanks sooo much!!!

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@politeSun hehe no problem darling :D *huggles* <3 :p

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB May 4th, 2017

i was feeling really anxious today but watching these helped me calm down a bit. thank you so much for sharing!

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 4th, 2017

@EllieKB hehe yay :D that's amazing darling ^-^ I'm glad it helped you :D *huggles* <3

load more
User Profile: LoveD89
LoveD89 May 27th, 2017

@Keanan Thank you so much for these, the breathing exercises work almost immediately, I will definitely be coming to this page often. Can you pm me so I can give you my email or can I pm you?

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan OP May 28th, 2017

@LoveD89 heya :p I'm glad you like these ^-^ email is a no no here :p and then you're on the adult side where I am not so we can't pm them D: We ca ntalk here a bit if you like however :p <3

load more