Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety is the worst feeling ever 😔

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 1st, 2025

I feel the need of validation to ease my anxiety but most of the time I can't have that validation.. Anxiety is very bad, it cause frequent worries and doubts resulting in fear .. sometimes I wish I could just accept it and tell myself to not care about things I can&t control :[ . How do youu guys deal with this feeling?

152
User Profile: Humnaaa
Humnaaa August 7th, 2025

Hey @hopefulencounter, Anxiety can be really overwhelming, and it is perfectly fine to want reassurance, especially when anxiety makes things feel uncertain.
Wishing to let go and not care so much about things you can’t control does not make you weak, it actually shows how self-aware you are. Just putting that into words takes a lot of strength. 
You got this! It can get messy sometimes, but all we have to do is be kind to ourselves. You are doing better than you think!! 

3 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 7th, 2025

@Humnaaa hii thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words..! I feel less anxious now because since last month I've decided to not care about what made me feel anxious in the first place ^-^ I left it so I can choose myself. But I sometimes still feel bad for those people that I left.. love-hugs.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Humnaaa
Humnaaa August 8th, 2025

Aww I’m really glad to hear that 💛

Choosing yourself takes a lot of courage, and you absolutely deserve peace. It’s okay to still care about those people, it shows how kind your heart is. Sending you lots of strength<3

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 10th, 2025

@Humnaaa 🧡🧡 thank you once again..

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hibiscuspulp22
hibiscuspulp22 August 7th, 2025

@hopefulencounter That sounds incredibly hard, and I’m really sorry you’re feeling this way. Wanting validation especially when you're anxious. When you're overwhelmed with doubts and fear, having someone simply say, “I understand” or “It’s okay” can feel like great So it’s completely okay to crave that.

And at the same time, I hear how hard it is when that validation isn’t there. Anxiety feeds off uncertainty, and it’s so tough to sit with that. You're not alone in this feeling. And even just expressing it here is a really strong and important step.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 10th, 2025

@hibiscuspulp22 thanks a lot for your kind words I really appreciate what you say 🧡🧡.. I'm very grateful to hear this from you. I will do my best to fight these doubts and anxious feelings. 

load more
User Profile: bubbleJet7188
bubbleJet7188 August 8th, 2025

Same here, 😞

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 10th, 2025

@bubbleJet7188 hugs for us 🤗🫂

load more
User Profile: Soothingheart1234
Soothingheart1234 August 8th, 2025

I can very well understand as I too sometimes go through such feelings.....I have been trying to cope up the episode.....I will share mine with u.....when I get the feeling a thought is getting stuck in my mind and creating anxious Ness.I some how manage to get up from that place change my position and start walking towards something. I make a call sometimes or do anything else which is different from that connected feeling...I make myself so busy that time......it somehow passes....

It's just my experience....

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 10th, 2025

@Soothingheart1234 hello thank you for sharing your opinion with me I'm very grateful.. I will try to focus on something else instead of caring about something that made me feel anxious. I maybe will try something new too like new hobby, thanks a lot. 🧡🧡

load more
User Profile: manahil221
manahil221 August 10th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

It sounds like you're stuck in a cycle where you need validation but getting reassurance when you need it the most is difficult. It must be very tough place to be in with the constant worrying and doubts, and I understand how much you wish you could just accept things and let go of what's not under your control. What goes through your mind when you need validation but are unable to get it right away? 

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 10th, 2025

@manahil221 when I want validation but unable to get it, sometimes it becomes a messyy overthinking.. and then I start to sweat , cold sweat 😅

load more
User Profile: meebs0908
meebs0908 August 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I totally agree, that coping up with anxiety is a battle in itself. We need to realise that by thinking about the worst case scenario does makes us feel like we are preparing for the future. But we also need to realise that living in the present is essential too. Focusing on the most mundane things like beautiful smells or anything to regulate your emotions is a great way. You got this! 

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 12th, 2025

@meebs0908 hello and thank you for sharing your opinion with me. It's been months since I struggled with this feeling and thoughts and yet I still can't completely let go and let things just as it is. After hearing this from you, I agree, that I should focus on what happened in present time instead of worrying about uncertain future..

load more
User Profile: comfortableLove6855
comfortableLove6855 August 12th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I hear you, it can feel tough when you want that reassurance but can’t get it. Anxiety really does make worries feel so much bigger. I try to remind myself that my feelings are valid, even if no one else says it, and focus on the little things I can control. It doesn’t make it disappear, but it takes the edge off a bit. You’re not alone in feeling this way.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 14th, 2025

@comfortableLove6855 thank you 🧡🧡 I will try to not worry so much from now.. still learning how to ignore things that I can't control 

load more

@hopefulencounter What you are feeling is real and many people go through this. I am glad that you spoke about it. I just want you to know that you are heard, cared for , and you matter.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 14th, 2025

@discoverthesecretsofuniverse 🧡🧡 thank you I'm so glad to hear this

load more
User Profile: calmFreedom8952
calmFreedom8952 August 13th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Thats sounds really frustrating to deal with honestly, anxiety usually come out of no where and can be pretty hard to deal with. Anxiety is a pretty complex emotion and no set way works with for everyone. but for me personally ive seen that simply thinking things through with just simple logic helps, like just repeating my logic based argument in my head against my anxiety until it hits i guess😅.
wish you the best of luck with yours!

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 14th, 2025

@calmFreedom8952 thank you, i'm still working to be better on facing this feeling. 🧡🧡 Thanks for sharing your opinion with me

load more
User Profile: Allaboutpain
Allaboutpain August 14th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

for me it helps just to have hope that everything is going to get better in time and fearing is only going to make it even worse so have to keep calm and wait for right moment

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 16th, 2025

@Allaboutpain I agree with you, lately I've been just hoping it will be fine and okay.. I tried not to worry so much but still though I worry what others will think about me.. but not as much worried as I used to. 

load more