Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety is the worst feeling ever 😔

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 1st, 2025

I feel the need of validation to ease my anxiety but most of the time I can't have that validation.. Anxiety is very bad, it cause frequent worries and doubts resulting in fear .. sometimes I wish I could just accept it and tell myself to not care about things I can&t control :[ . How do youu guys deal with this feeling?

152
User Profile: Cognitivecompass0987
Cognitivecompass0987 August 15th, 2025

I understand what you mean. Feeling anxious and needing validation is really hard. Sometimes it’s not possible to get that from others, but you can try giving yourself small support like reminding yourself that it’s okay to feel this way, and you’re doing your best. Focusing on what you can control, even tiny things, can help a bit. You’re not alone in feeling like this

User Profile: Cognitivecompass0987
Cognitivecompass0987 August 15th, 2025

I understand what you mean. Feeling anxious and needing validation is really hard. Sometimes it’s not possible to get that from others, but you can try giving yourself small support like reminding yourself that it’s okay to feel this way, and you’re doing your best. Focusing on what you can control, even tiny things, can help a bit. You’re not alone in feeling like this.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 16th, 2025

@Cognitivecompass0987 thank you 🙏🧡 I'm trying to give myself small break these days..

load more
User Profile: JayyH23
JayyH23 August 15th, 2025

@hopefulencounter
That can feel so exhausting and isolating. Wanting to let go of things you can’t control is such a common wish, and it’s hard when it doesn’t come easily. You’re not alone in feeling this way

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 16th, 2025

@JayyH23 yes.. thank you for supporting me 🌻⛅

load more
User Profile: Veya007
Veya007 August 15th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

I really appreciate you sharing how you feel. It's completely normal to seek validation, especially when anxiety makes everything feel overwhelming. Remember 7 cup listeners are here to support you! Have you tried any coping strategies to deal with these feelings?

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 16th, 2025

@Veya007 you're right.. well I usually tried not to feel too much but then sometimes I feel down again.. thank you for listening

load more
User Profile: Muna13
Muna13 August 16th, 2025

@hopefulencounter Hey, thank you so much for sharing! I really feel you on this. That urge for validation can be sooo strong, and when it’s not there, it just makes the anxiety spiral even more. It’s like your brain knows you should let things go, but your body just won’t listen, right? I’ve been there, and it’s such a hard feeling to sit with.

You're not alone in feeling this way.
I'm curious: when those moments hit, is there anything that helps even a little? Like grounding yourself or talking it out?
Just talking about it here is already a brave step!

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 17th, 2025
@Muna13 you're welcome and I want to thank you  to you too for listening to my story and giving me advice. For now I tried to step back or rest for a bit from what's draining me., and I feel better now. There's like this sudden feeling of positivity.. 
load more
User Profile: ZahabiyaG
ZahabiyaG August 16th, 2025

@hopefulencounter Anxiety's really hard to manage, I'm sorry you're going through something like this. It's a challenging situation to encounter and I'm sure you're doing your best to cope with it. What are some strategies that you've tried to help you with it?

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP August 17th, 2025

@ZahabiyaG hi thank you for hearing me out, for now I try to distract myself with my drawing hobby. I also stay away  from those people who caused me to feel anxious..

load more
User Profile: catgirl278
catgirl278 August 17th, 2025

I deal with anxiety all the time and don’t always know how to deal with it.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

I used to feel that way too, but after being kinder to myself I now feel less anxious. I think the key is to not think too much about what others think of us. 🫂 Big hug for you! @catgirl278hug.gif

load more
User Profile: MEisJaqJaq
MEisJaqJaq August 19th, 2025

I understand, it can get frustrating to doubt yourself and need validation for everything. Just know that the only one you can blindly trust is yourself. The only person you know inside-out is yourself. Try doing something and trust yourself blindly that you did it perfectly; it can be anything, baking, crafting......etc. Then slowly do more and more stuff without seeking validation. This builds a slow momentum over time....take care of yourself <//3

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@MEisJaqJaq hi thank you for hearing my story and giving me advice I'm very grateful to hear from you. 🤗🧡 Lately I've been trying to be kinder with myself and ignore some people that caused my needing of validation, I feel a lot better now.. I try not to care and worry so much about them, about what they think of me. I realized I have to prioritize my own peace 

load more
User Profile: considerateChestnut4179
considerateChestnut4179 August 28th, 2025

User Profile: considerateChestnut4179
considerateChestnut4179 August 28th, 2025