Anxiety & sexual relationships - fear of having an orgasm
My bf & I have almost been together for 8 years. I'm very comfortable around him & he's dealt with my chronic mental health illnesses the whole time I've been together.
although i do become aroused, by the time it goes to it I freak out. Whenever I'm close to an orgasm, I panic. It makes me feel like something bad is going to happen. It makes me feel out of control. It feels too intense. My bf can't wrap my head around when I say, it feels too much but I can't explain it.
my bf is very understanding & would never force himself on me or make me do anything i don't want to. It really upsets me but he says it doesn't matter. It matters to me tho & i know deep down it frustrates him.
Panda, your post really spoke to me. I also feel the same at times. It’s awesome you have a supportive partner. Maybe tell him what you need at those times. Sometimes when I’ve felt the same way, I need a hug or some fresh air- it’s okay to take a break! You can do it, stay strong