Anxiety with my sex life.
Right now I am in between jobs so I have too much time on my hands. My boyfriend works over nights so we have opposite sleeping schedules. I am constantly anxious that hes just gonna wake up and masterbate to what ever, rather then having sex with me. That has never been a concern before but I know when he does it because of the socks in laundry. He doesn't have sex with me unless I question him about being sexually attracted to me. I try and make the first move but he turns me down so I don't feel like I can make the first move. We went 2 weeks with out sex, which is weird for us. He's always on his phone so Im paranoid hes talking to other girls. Hes not and theres never been anything to confirm him cheating on me. Its just me being paranoid.
He's masterbated in the past but I never care. I dont care if he does masterbate, I do it. But when all he is doing is masterbating and not paying any mind to me is what upsets me. Im paranoid hes always doing it and I'm paranoid hes cheating when there is nothing to back this up. I feel like because I dont have a job right now, Im just finding things to obsess over and I know its not healthy, but I don't know what to do.
I've started hating technology because it does not help with trust. And I want to be able to trust him. I want to feel wanted.
I don't know how to cope with these emotions right now so I've been bottling them up and allowing myself to become depressed.