Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxious I could have been poisoned...drank from bottle with safety seal missing

User Profile: Makson
Makson November 16th, 2017

I got a bottle of a liquid anti anxiety supplement from the store and I noticed it didn't have a plastic safety seal. I took one serving and then started to worry that maybe I shouldn't have. I called the store and they said the other bottles are sealed. This happened a while ago but I still I can't stop worrying that someone might have poisoned it or put something dangerous like drain cleaner in it. Am I being paranoid? Is there a more likely explanation for no safety seal being on my bottle when the other ones were sealed? I know it's probably highly unlikely and I've gotten a little better but I can't seem to put the incident behind me :( Can anyone help..

Thanks!

2
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 13th, 2018

@Makson

Hellow there! I know I'm really late now. I just want to say that I hope you're doing okay now!

User Profile: WriterChick84
WriterChick84 August 14th, 2018

@Makson I am constantly worried about stuff like this. I know I'm late to answer but I hope you're alright, and feeling more relaxed :)