Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can’t get out of bed because of anxiety

User Profile: Stargazing1
Stargazing1 April 9th, 2021

It’s 1pm where I am and I still haven’t got out of bed. How do I get myself up? I try to motivate myself but the world feels so overwhelming and I think I need reassurance rather than a pep talk. I need to know that my worries about the future, or even what I have to do in the next 10 minutes isn’t going to go as badly as I think it might. I want to get up, but I’m bed I feel safe. If I stay in bed, I don’t have to face my fears. But I know this is classic avoidance behaviour, and I do want to get up. Just so scared, so so scared

3
User Profile: Alwaysthere93
Alwaysthere93 April 9th, 2021

You can never know if you don't get up and try..

1 reply
User Profile: likewatersw
likewatersw April 9th, 2021

I agree!!! 💙

load more
User Profile: bearmama24
bearmama24 April 9th, 2021

Do something in your bed that encourages you. Maybe a journal and maybe reading a book? Sometimes I draw in my coloring book and that really shifts my mood. I wish you luck and have faith in you