Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does anyone know any good apps that could help someone with a mix of anxiety and depression?

User Profile: Jemby
Jemby March 9th, 2020

I've tried a few, but most of them just make me log my mood and give some basic tips. Haven't found anything that helpful yet.

Seems like there's hundreds of these things, wondered if anyone knew any good ones to try.

I know there are some good books but I find it hard to work my way through them so want to try some apps :/

3
User Profile: RarelyCharlie
RarelyCharlie March 9th, 2020

@Jemby I don't personally know any good apps, but there are a few websites that are based on CBT and have a lot of structure. The ones I know are Living Life and MoodGym.

Charlie

User Profile: vic3
vic3 March 9th, 2020

@Jemby well if you like games, dark souls and maincraft made me feel better, dark souls is know it for that and maincraft is relaxing and chill (i know it sounds like a advice of a kid but you can search about it). You didn't explain so much so its a general reply for your problem

User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma March 11th, 2020

@Jemby

Try the Headspace app. They have a free version and a paid version. Extremely helpful!