Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Got way worse since high school

User Profile: hmm90
hmm90 February 18th, 2023

I'm 16 male before when I was in primary school I knew everyone and had no problem speaking with them. Even had 1 or 2 close friends. And now I have no one. I was never really a fan of school anyway, but i've reached a new level of suffering at this point. It's not like my new classmates are not cool or anything, quite the opposite. There's this one guy that literally ask me how i'm doing and stuff even though he knows what i'm like and yet he still tries. I feel really bad when i can't even say thank you to him or anyone else. I'm so lonely. I'm so insecure about myself from looks to behaviour. I feel like this loneliness is slowly spiralling into depression honestly. I'm sorry this post is kinda all over the place. My mind is chaos rn.

3
User Profile: generousWriter5974
generousWriter5974 February 18th, 2023

@hmm90

I can relate... so much. Exactly after high-school things got messed up and... I understand you. Sadly I haven't found a solution... I just can suggest if you can try to visit a psychology thingy or whatever. Someone professional.

All I know is that waiting doesn't going to help much makes it even worse...

I hope you are going to find your way and

Don't become a broken 18 years old like me

1 reply
User Profile: generousWriter5974
generousWriter5974 February 18th, 2023

Sorry, sure you needed some comfort, not a... pff

Sorry

load more
User Profile: Babac
Babac February 18th, 2023

Buddy i m in same situation right now ..

But 1 thing is taking me out from this situation.

And that is to always motivate myself.

U will certainly come back to ur life track. As u have reached so far.