Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I drew some super cutsey super duper frogs :) so much love sending

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy March 29th, 2022

I added an extra drawing :) ., so much yay, i hope you like them

and lots of hugs friends and have a lovely day , so much yay

_1648528256.sketch335c.png_1648528268.sketch336.png_1648528281.sketch337.png_1648528315.sketch341.png

6
User Profile: Feelicity08
Feelicity08 March 31st, 2022

@okeyyyy

Wow, that's was absolutely beautiful drawing. Keep it up my friend! Cheer up and fighting!!!

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 31st, 2022

@Feelicity08 thanks so much , that is so nice of you to see, yes i will keep it up :)

load more
March 31st, 2022

@okeyyyy hey hey best friend chatter okey 🤣🤣. Keep doing this things I really like it remember that you are not the only one lonely in the world many are too so keep doing arts because who knows you maybe touching lives of people. I wish you happiness

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 31st, 2022

@GK955

hei best friendo gk :) that is really nice of you to say so, i hope i can make friends in real life to hang out with, i hope i can gk :) thanks so much and besto wishesfor you too :) 😃

load more
User Profile: Jade9690
Jade9690 April 5th, 2022

@okeyyyy I love this!! Well done. 😁

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP April 7th, 2022

@Jade9690 thanks so much :) yay , i am so happy you liked it

load more