Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I finally managed to go outside to meet new people in a meet up gathering

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy July 30th, 2017

Ok, so I had been postponing this for ages... or more like living with excuses and pretextes or fears of going out... but at the end of the days.. I was either making things harder... or just thinking too much and not doing anything.. .. Like I wont achieve anything by just thinking about it.. instead of watching movies.. and wasting time at home.. since I can do it .. at least the less that I can do is to go out to some places and start meeting people. being more sociable.. I think the age of getting to think too much and just leave on dreamland is over...

TOday I went to this gathering that is called meet up, people gather here to practice English, well even though I really love to practice my English and I used to be a fanatic about this.. and I am still obsssed about it.. I think that my main objective to go to this place, so to mingle... to meet new people, be more sociable, also I like being able to go to gatherings where I could meet different people, Like for instance some people are happy with always talking to the same people, I like meeting new people, especially when they come from different places, and I can hear to new life expirience stories. I was super jelous of this guy that was able to travel a lot, I think I should do that. Yet in order to do that, there are many things I need to change in me. Ok.. lets go step by step..

See you on my next update.

3
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 July 30th, 2017

@okeyyyy I hope you are proud of yourself for taking such a big, difficult step like going into a public, social setting! I'm proud of you, too.
Keep pushing yourself, and before you know it, you'll feel comfortable with hanging out with other folks with the same interests.
Good job!

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 30th, 2017

@ladylazarus1971 Tanks a lot , I need to make this a habbit laugh and stop thinking too much

load more
User Profile: Sairita
Sairita July 30th, 2017

@okeyyyy Great job!!! Wishing you every sucess in your journey :)