I have anxiety, and it's affecting everyone around me especially my boyfriend
I'm really struggling today, I cannot help but feel the ugly butterflies in my stomach. The dropping feeling of worry. 
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now, and he has tried his absolute hardest to be as supportive as he can and I know it's not always easy for the people on the receiving end.
I've lost all my friends I ever made in High school, or at my old job... (I work in an office now as a trainee and the ages range from 35-50) so I don't have much to relate to them about... They're too consumed in university, or too consumed with their boyfriends to care enough about me no matter how many times I attempt to suggest catching up.
For once, I want my boyfriend to be the one wondering where I am, waiting for my reply to the messages he's sent because I'm busy with my OWN friends. I am very dependent of him, constantly worried over things like him leaving me. Overly sensitive, overly emotional... I overreact, I get upset easily. I jump to conclusions. When we aren't together and he is with friends I feel extremely lonely and upset just waiting for his reply that never comes... He's just trying to have fun with his friends, I see him everyday so why is it such an issue when we aren't together?
I guess I just feel alone because he has so many friends who adore him, and I've got none... I'm just the backbone. I feel like the little kid he drops at daycare before hanging out with his friends. How shameful it must look that I don't even have my own
I don't have any skills, hobbies... I have nothing. I just cling onto him and depend on him. How can I stop? Someone help. I'm getting lost in my own thoughts, I can't talk to my boyfriend anymore, he does not know how to help and I only frustrate him and push him further... I don't want to push him he is extremely important to me.
Hi RissaRissole,
Thank you for posting! It takes courage to be honest about how you are feeling. It sounds like you were having a rough day after many rough days. I asked a friend of mine which she thought was worse, depression or anxiety? She said, "whichever one you are experiencing in that moment. But, anxiety is harder on relationships." I definitely agree with her, I know that my own anxiety puts more demands on my relationships.
It sounds like you really want to be able to have your own things that you can look forward too and spend time at, what an admirable goal. I see that you think you don't have any talent or skills, and I know it can feel like this sometimes but there is always something you can do for a hobby. Always.
I don't know what country you are in, but there are great ways of connecting with people today. There are groups that get together and watch movies, or go for weekly walks and talk! If you are in the USA or Canada there is a website, Meetup.com, and you can search for groups in your area. With some googling you might be able to find other groups online. If you aren't interested in a hobby there is also the option of an anxiety support group. It could be beneficial for you to meet other people experiencing similar emotions and difficulties.
I hope you are able to find some activities soon! It is a great season to start new things :)
Take care of you!
~ CourageLeadsToNewLife
Also...
Have you worked through any of the Self-Help guides on 7Cups, they are located under "My Path." You may find the anxiety module helpful. There are some helpful breathing exercises towards the end. Also, if you might find guided meditation helpful and can find videos on Youtube, you can even find ones specifically structured for anxiety.