Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I made a super duper uper duper mega duper cute 3d world ^^ , i hope you like it

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy February 28th, 2022

https://ibb.co/WpgQkpg

this is some cute blender scene i worked on ^^ and if you click on the link before this you ll get a super cute animation with this same world ^^, i hope you like it, yay

😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️

_1646019003.world.png

4
User Profile: adaptableAcai5618
adaptableAcai5618 February 28th, 2022

Wow that sure is super cute! I love the detail of the snow-covered trees :)

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP February 28th, 2022

@adaptableAcai5618 thanks so much ^^, yay, I am so glad you liked it ^^ 😃😃😃

load more
User Profile: Alexandriabby
Alexandriabby February 28th, 2022

Omg it's so cute! It reminds me of something I'd see in Animal crossing . Gives me like a happy childhood nostalgia feeling, good job! It's so cute. < 3

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP February 28th, 2022

@Alexandriabby thanks so much ^^ yay, i am so glad you liked it. I never played animal crossing ^^

load more