Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm scared that my friends don't love me the same way I love them

User Profile: Hydrangea03
Hydrangea03 June 25th, 2016

I only have a few friends and they mean a lot to me. I love them very much, but I don't know if they love me the same. It sucks that I can never know the truth. I couldn't ask them for reassurance because I am afraid they they won't take it seriously. Yes, I haven't tried, but I know this will happen because they are never serious. I fear that they'll think I'm weird and they wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. I'm so terrified. I am hopeless and I do not know what to do anymore.

3
User Profile: Tice
Tice June 25th, 2016

If you've known them for a considerable amount of time and know that they would do/have done things for you that nobody else would/would have, you can be almost certain that they care about you just as much as you do about them.