Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I painted this super cute balerina with a cute dress

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy March 10th, 2022

i hope you liked it ^^ , yay
_1646933349.sketch287.png

8
User Profile: snowylovegood
snowylovegood March 10th, 2022

@okeyyyy

This looks great! Anatomy is so hard but I love how well her lines flow, you make it look easy

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 11th, 2022

@snowylovegood thanks so much , yay :) i had been drawing for years, and i used a picture reference ^^

load more
User Profile: Geo911
Geo911 March 11th, 2022

@okeyyyy

The hair is beautiful :) You did a great job!

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 11th, 2022

@Geo911 thanks so much, yay . I am so glad you liked it ^^

load more
User Profile: Toodles4
Toodles4 March 11th, 2022

Oh my gosh it's beautiful, you are so talented!! :D

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 11th, 2022

@Toodles4 thanks so much , yay :) it has been many years of studies ^^ 😃 and being passionate about it ^^

load more
User Profile: huanna
huanna June 29th, 2022

Adorable image! So light and airy. The girl is beautiful. And the dress is great. I like such style. I even have a dress like this I got from princessly for my best friend wedding party. I feel the lightness and easiness the girl radiates.

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 4th, 2022

@huanna thanks so much, yay, very kind words, oh a weeding party nice. i wish i could keep drawing such girls, but lately depression makes it hard for me to draw :(

load more