Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I've had the hardest week ever, but...

User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma February 12th, 2021

The past seven days have been one huge mess. I'm not going to lie. I'm not much of a drinker but even I grabbed a beer to just try and find a little peace. (Yes, I know that is not a solution, but I'm being honest here. And I really don't drink very often because I don't like it. But, it was just one of those things.)

In the midst of all of this crap I realized that I have a great friend. An amazing friend. Someone who knew I was hurting and said "You've got this, and I'm here for you." Someone who knows how I feel because she's traveled this road.

Right now is the first time in about a week that I've felt okay. Even though the weeks ahead are going to come with a lot of stress and pain, and everything around me seems to be falling apart, just knowing that I have a friend I can talk to changes how I feel. And I don't feel so alone anymore.

3
User Profile: calmWishes2119
calmWishes2119 February 12th, 2021

I’m so happy to know you have a good friend for emotional support! I’m glad you aren’t feeling so alone because you are not alone! If you ever want to chat please don’t hesitate to message me! We are all here for you!

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma OP February 12th, 2021

@calmWishes2119

Thank you for the offer to chat. I'm sure I'll need to use it sometime. :)

load more
User Profile: CatCommander
CatCommander February 13th, 2021

Woah that's great to hear! That's inspiring to hear, and brightens my day a bit :) I hope next week is easier.