Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to hear your onions on 7 cups changes. i mean opions not onions :)

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy November 23rd, 2019

So its time to ketchup ... with 7 cups cause i want to know what are your onions on how 7 cups changed :) or your opinions but lets catchup or ketchup :) I know :) this takes the cake, but give me back my cake :) or you can eat it :) lol

so i kinda miss the chats, i hope they come back at some point :) see you all friends :) and dont forget to ketch up your onions here :)

lol

be seeing you :)

14
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 24th, 2019

I don

3 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 24th, 2019

OOPS participate 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose November 25th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

fixed that for you

load more
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 24th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 yes. i understand lots of things changed and not for the better, unfortunatelly. Also it worries me that there were many people in desperate need of help who were coming here and finding support in this site, that is one of the things that worriest me the most.

Moderators, can be either good or bad depending on who moderates the chat room, but i was having good times the last times i used to come.

I know that since this site is falling apart at least for now, there are alternatives such as some facebook groups or discords, but i hope the chat comes back at some point :)

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 25th, 2019

@okeyyyy Hey - how are you?

Tbh - I don't really do the group chats. I have tried but for the most part they move too fast and they actually end up making my anxiety worse. I do realize that they were a source of comfort for alot of people though. It seems alittle harsh to subject them to having to exchange a bunch of messages with a bunch of different listeners though. Especially since some of the listeners are - uh - shall we say lacking?

I do however - miss the feeds. It was sort of a multi- purpose tool. It was often one of the first things I would check when talking with a new person. It would give you alittle insight to who you were talking with. It was also a place to check in with people - give them little words of encouragement. It was also a more private area for some of us to put our thoughts and concerns - instead of the more public forums. You also had some level of control with it too. You didn't have to ask somone else to delete things for you.

Sorry - just my onion on things - lol

2 replies
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 28th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

Hei I am good and you?

Well the trick in the group chats was that you needed to find a group chat that you like and to go only in certain hours or in times when there were not many people, also there were always some chats that were almost empty most of the times such as members chats, or healthy living i think if the names are correct. I agree with you, having a chat that is fast were lots of people talk at the same time and noone can really pay attention to what others are saying tends to give people more anxiety. I do too like when chats have no more than 2 to 5 people active, it becomes more personal and people get more involved, also gives everyone a chance to talk about themselves and find help laugh

Well the thing with listeners is that to begin with the trainning that most listeners recieves is not very good, quite short in my opinion, I have a listener account and i also know how easy it is to become a listener, many people who are listeners are unprepared for the task. When refering to listeners my recomendation is when you look for a listener look for the feedback others left on their page, also recomended listeners are better, dont take random listeners cause you can find even listeners who either brake too many rules or say inapropiate things and do things such as flirting and such. When the group chat was active we had the oportunity to mingle with some of the listeners so you could know if you feel confortable talking to a certain listener and then send them a private message to them directly.

The feeds, i do not know why they deleted this too , i hope they can fix it at some point .

Sorry i was late for the response but I had some time to ketch up with your onions laugh lol

but honestly 7 cups takes the cake :) lol

2 replies
User Profile: Neosoul
Neosoul December 3rd, 2019

Such great responses. Lots of viewpoints.Thanks.😊

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 5th, 2019

@Neosoul your welcome :)

load more
load more
load more