Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living in a city with other people can be tiresome

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy January 14th, 2018

I think i need time off from the big city and maybe go camping , maybe with a friend, and to get away from civilization, I wonder how far can I get from civilization, and when i say camping i dont mean camping sites... cause .. oh man.. those are ugly.. i prefer puting my tent on some place in the mountain away from people... maybe one day when i get too dam sick of the people ... i will do that... I hope its safe and i dont get killed by some random guy... lol

1
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 14th, 2018

@okeyyyy

Hi there!

Well sure, relaxing in natural landscapes can be really nice!

Maybe for the moment you can have some vacation time in a relaxing place ?

Take care!