Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My best friend and I broke up.

User Profile: Ishu14
Ishu14 January 29th, 2022

In Dec, I found out my best friend of 4 5 years lied to me. Tomorrow is her birthday. Since the day we have met, every year we have spent her birthday together. Just the two of us, nobody else. We never needed anyone else with us to have fun. So basically tomorrow will be her first birthday since we met, that we wouldn't spend together. It hurts very much and makes me angry too. Waiting for tomorrow to end.

2
User Profile: Ishu14
Ishu14 OP January 29th, 2022

Also, yes we immediately stopped talking since she denied of her lying where as I have proper chats of her lying about something to me.

User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO January 29th, 2022

@Ishu14

Hi friend 💜

That sounds really difficult, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. Your anger is completely justified, I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

I hope your pain eases soon