Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need help with health related anxiety due to Covid !!

User Profile: Mrcheeeku
Mrcheeeku April 29th, 2021

Hi all . I just can't stop myself from thinking excessively about Covid . I keep getting thoughts about me or my family members getting infected with it . I try and distract my mind by indulging in other productive activities but fail eventually . All this is really tough for me 😥 😥.

Any ideas / suggestions on how to tackle this ??

2
User Profile: SteinsGate1
SteinsGate1 April 30th, 2021

Stop watching too much news. Only watch what's necessary. News and social media often stresses people out about the whole situation. Maybe ask your family members once a week how they're doing. Just to make sure for yourself that everything is fine and there's nothing to worry about.

User Profile: annerrrmarieee
annerrrmarieee May 12th, 2021

This same thing have been happening to me and it’s causing me to feel ill such as my stomach is uneasy can’t eat properly, then have itchy throat which passes when I’m occupied.