Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: ZarRojan
ZarRojan December 28th, 2017

I am worry to no do all I want this year also I am little nervous for all this nrw thing of be myself and just nervous to retyrn to university after a semester of letting it go at the same time nervous for no be ready and feel a lottle of shame for be a little late or maybe a lot of late in my studies mm just hope keep a positive mind and advance.

User Profile: Heftyporpoise
Heftyporpoise December 28th, 2017

Im nervous because this whole year has been one of the worst, and its a whole new year. Im scared of fucking it up lol. Scared of friends, scared of love, scared of family.. i mean as a whole. Im scared of myself :\ ... i just dont know what im gomna do, but we'll see what happens i guess, right!? Lol, its a chance for change. \_(ツ)_/

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 December 28th, 2017

@Heftyporpoise

You are not alone, I think alot of people feel the same way you do, i know I feel that way. Chin up.

load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 December 28th, 2017

Still I have no idea about what should I do in next year.

2 replies
User Profile: sincerelyanne
sincerelyanne December 29th, 2017

@kindPoetry91 Hello, I understand how it feels to be unsure about the future. There are so many options in life, and it's impossible to pick "the right choice". But that's okay; that's how life goes. Take things as they come at you. Do your best with jobs, events, and people that you care about. Try to receive good events and bad events with an open mind, and who knows? 2018 could be the best year yet. Good luck with how things go!

1 reply
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 December 29th, 2017

Awww, Thank you soooooooooooooooo much @sincerelyanne I wish you all the best and good luck too heartheartheartheartheartheartheart

load more
load more
User Profile: arinomotoc
arinomotoc December 28th, 2017

I'm afraid that I didn't get what I expected, especially final score this year to graduate. I'm afraid I can't find new friends in high schools.

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 December 28th, 2017

I worry that it all is going to end in a big, fat, disappointment. I've been working so hard on myself, and been telling people that it's all going to be better next year. But what if it won't...??

User Profile: Jessjobbs
Jessjobbs December 28th, 2017

I

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 December 28th, 2017

@Jessjobbs

Just take one day at a time, I also suffer from anxiety and depression, winter is the worst time of the year, make sure you keep taking medicine if you are prescribe anything, and if you feel yourself getting worse don't hesitate to call your doctor.

load more
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 December 28th, 2017

I'm a 44yr old woman who started talking with a guy who is 19yrs old we have alot in common and we want to have a relationship together, but I'm nervous people are gonna react horribly toward us both, even though he is an adult.

3 replies
User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 28th, 2017

@hardworkingApple2356 people are idiots and when are they not horrible? When they just naturally horrible people, theyre just gonna find one excuse or another to be horrible to you! They are not worth your time and energy.. you do you girl!!!

2 replies
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 December 28th, 2017

@KanzaJamil

Thank you, so much for you comment, hopefully things work out I was married for 20 years, Seperated now for 3years, I'm just trying to get my life back and figure out who I am now. ❤

1 reply
User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 29th, 2017

@hardworkingApple2356 loads of best wishes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Oliviaxflower
Oliviaxflower December 28th, 2017

I am scared my dreams will be shattered in the new year. I am afraid my 5 year relationship will end as a result

User Profile: janellyrazo
janellyrazo December 28th, 2017

i hate the beginning months of the year because school is so hard for me and track season comes around and the people on the team make me feel so bad about myself and i don't want to spend my time there every day

User Profile: HeresHoping92
HeresHoping92 December 28th, 2017

New year just makes me think of all the bad that has happened the previous year, and worry about what crap is coming my way in this one.

1 reply
User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 28th, 2017

@HeresHoping92 Time does not repeat itself and it does not keep repeating... Shit happens you learn from it and you move on to deal with the next shit that happens but it

load more