Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: LivieGrace
LivieGrace December 28th, 2017

I'm afraid of hurting myself emotionally, more than I did in 2017. I am nervous that I'll do something that causes my current relationship to fail, and that it will be my fault that I'm not happy.

User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 28th, 2017

@LivieGrace your life hard, but youre surviving! You survived this year! You survive the next one too! And the one after that... And with every year you are getting stronger and stronger and the next year youre going to survive better than before... keep fighting! Youre stronger than you realize!

load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 December 28th, 2017

Hey, I am anxious about having to continue to work for this professor, because I've decided I want a letter of recommendation from him, but he's very demanding about wanting a lot of unpaid time and hasn't been accomodating about me having depression. I think I'm going to try to stay positive that I'm going to get a letter out of it, and try to send an email asking for a specific end date, so I can have it in writing and be able to feel like I only have to keep it up until a certain date.

User Profile: sunnyJar6998
sunnyJar6998 December 28th, 2017

I'm one year farther away from my childhood, the good years of my life, and things are getting more and more recognisable to me...

User Profile: sensitivepregnant
sensitivepregnant December 28th, 2017

I got pregnant and my first baby will born on May/2018.

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 28th, 2017

that my plan won't work properly

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 28th, 2017

that coudn't relax and take time for myself

User Profile: G3ttinghe1p
G3ttinghe1p December 28th, 2017

New year means one last year of high school and then I have to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life. And money to pay for that education. And the grades.

User Profile: KISSMELOVEME
KISSMELOVEME December 29th, 2017

I'm afraid everybody I love is going to die and I might join them I'm afraid my depression will get too much for me

User Profile: scarletCherry8573
scarletCherry8573 December 29th, 2017

I'm anxious that the new year is gonna start out with disappointments. The reality is, I'm not happy. frown

User Profile: sincerelyanne
sincerelyanne December 29th, 2017

I'm scared that I haven't done enough and that I will continue to underperform. I've been strangely laidback this year--in school, in life, in my relationships. I'm hoping this new attitude won't interfere with or sabotage my ambitions.