Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Nicoisnico
Nicoisnico December 29th, 2017

I am nervous for the new year because i might get back into my bad habits again (eating disorders, self harm, more ptsd trauma, ect.)

User Profile: frankFarm8120
frankFarm8120 December 29th, 2017

I am nervous that nothing will change and things could get heavily worse

User Profile: conscientiousShip1568
conscientiousShip1568 December 29th, 2017

I am nervous that my anxiety will get worse, and my family and friends will still deny its existence and refuse to actually help...

User Profile: determinedCurrent2299
determinedCurrent2299 December 29th, 2017

I'm worried I will not make any friends this new year and still be lonely

User Profile: pchaboo
pchaboo December 29th, 2017

im nervous that i cant get over my breakup and cant move forward with my life.

User Profile: Blonderikki
Blonderikki December 29th, 2017

i start NCEA level 1 at school next year and it terrifies me because depression has made it so hard to work and i dont see anything changing for the good. :(

User Profile: TheMaysenJar
TheMaysenJar December 29th, 2017

I'm nervous about my best friend. Her schizophrenia is getting worse and worse. I'm nervous because I'm trying for a baby which means no medication which means I may go on a suicidal warpath and kill it. I'm afraid of myself. My potential. In more ways than one.

User Profile: Juneblue627
Juneblue627 December 29th, 2017

I don't know what to expect. It makes me nervous not knowing what's found to happen next

User Profile: indigoMelon1797
indigoMelon1797 December 29th, 2017

I'm nervous... No Petrified that I won't Finnish my thesis. The anxiety of doing it is stopping me from succeeding.

User Profile: dynamicAvocado9991
dynamicAvocado9991 December 29th, 2017

I am scared I will not become healthy.

1 reply
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 29th, 2017

@dynamicAvocado9991

ow hope your health aproves

load more