Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: TKCmom2015
TKCmom2015 December 29th, 2017

In the course of the last 13 months we have lost so many people in our family. We have a death every 2 months on average. Im worried that it will keep happening

User Profile: frankFarm8120
frankFarm8120 December 29th, 2017

@TKCmom2015 I know exactly how you feel. I lost six people in the span of seven months. I wondered if it would ever stop because I lost so many people who were the very closest to me. But I promise, it will stop and things will get better. It takes a lot of strength to go through something like this but you are not alone, I lived with that fear for so long. I promise you are not alone. <3

User Profile: TKCmom2015
TKCmom2015 December 29th, 2017

@frankFarm8120 thank you.

load more
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@TKCmom2015, NO IT WON

load more
User Profile: Littlelostwanderer1555
Littlelostwanderer1555 December 29th, 2017

I'm nervous because it just means I'm even older. There is even more need to sort my life out. It means that's another year gone and I'm still no closer to figering out how the hell I'm suposed to live in this world.... I'm scared that I'm not strong enough to and that I'm gonna have to live my whole life feeling at odds with the world. I hope not. I guess that's all we can do... hope.

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@Littlelostwanderer1555, HOPE!

load more
User Profile: patientPeach7915
patientPeach7915 December 29th, 2017

What if I make the same mistakes. It has already happened before.

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@patientPeach7915, no you won

load more
User Profile: arkauer
arkauer December 29th, 2017

My girlfriend and I split up just before Christmas. She pushed me to become a better person, and i am so grateful for that. Not having her by my side, I feel lost and scared. There is so much unknown ahead right now...

User Profile: patientPeach7915
patientPeach7915 December 29th, 2017

@arkauer that sucks. unknown isn't always bad though, unknown might be the number of nice days to come, or the number of smiles you will create. unknowns aren't always scary.

User Profile: arkauer
arkauer December 29th, 2017

@patientPeach7915

Thank You for the insight.

Im trying to take each event as it comes...good or bad.

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@patientPeach7915, THANKS! 😀🌈❤️

load more
User Profile: tallStrings5208
tallStrings5208 December 29th, 2017

@arkauer I also feel lost sometimes for the same reason. Setting up my new home has really helped me, although I still sometimes become unmotivated and find myself overwhelmed wondering where I am headed. Then I try to find something to distract me or get me moving on something positive again.

User Profile: CantStepOut
CantStepOut December 30th, 2017

@tallStrings5208

Having a new place is an exciting new beginning, especially if you are young.

load more
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@arkauer, I believe in you!

load more
User Profile: Irbite
Irbite December 30th, 2017

Thinking everything will stay the same and there will be no improvement makes me anxious.

Afraid something bad will happen to someone in my family...

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@Irbite, you can make improvements!..just little ones. Everything will be alright, just see!

load more
User Profile: Dionysoss94
Dionysoss94 December 30th, 2017

I am really scared of not finding any work/internship. I really want to get started on my own and work within a company.

User Profile: dreamstar93
dreamstar93 January 2nd, 2018

@Dionysoss94 i feel the same way. Keep your head up though. We've got this! =) Happy New Year! smiley

load more
User Profile: CantStepOut
CantStepOut December 30th, 2017

Im not making enough money for the new year and I hate looking for a new job. angry

User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 31st, 2017

I am nervous for all of the major changes upcoming this year

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 January 2nd, 2018

This year will bring lots of anxiety ..... My NEET ENTRANCE and JEE ENTRANCE will be in this year .... I m so nervous of what's really gonna happen.....

User Profile: Skyguy9999
Skyguy9999 January 5th, 2018

That things are never going to change like I have the last several years, so good things and a good well lived life can start happening.