Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 December 26th, 2017

My daughter wants to have counselling with me, but shes only here for a while, and we might not be able to because of the holidays (we are all on summer break here!) She wants me to understand, but I dont know what shes going to say!

User Profile: limePenny9820
limePenny9820 December 26th, 2017

@Laura That I will be a massive mess without my boyfriend and that I will become a burden to the person around me because of that

User Profile: sensibleComputer6958
sensibleComputer6958 December 27th, 2017

I took a semester off to handle my mental health, and the new year brings a new semester that I

1 reply
User Profile: placidFriend3007
placidFriend3007 December 28th, 2017

@sensibleComputer6958 You can do it!! :)

load more
User Profile: Newkirsch
Newkirsch December 27th, 2017

That the years are passing and I'm still not sure what I want to do in the future and even if I think of something idk if it'll work

User Profile: Bluebutterflyofchange1019
Bluebutterflyofchange1019 December 27th, 2017

ONE reason I am scared of the New Years is the fact that everything would stay the same as time goes; That nothing will get better

User Profile: x0BELLA0x
x0BELLA0x December 27th, 2017

I'm not academic, I'm not sporty, I'm not beautiful... What am I?

4 replies
User Profile: RaspberryLemonade66
RaspberryLemonade66 December 27th, 2017

@BeautyoverBeast

Normal

1 reply
User Profile: x0BELLA0x
x0BELLA0x December 27th, 2017

@RaspberryLemonade66

<3

load more
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 December 28th, 2017

@BeautyoverBeast, you are you! 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: x0BELLA0x
x0BELLA0x December 28th, 2017

@BlueSkyDay1911

Nawww, thanks <3

load more
load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedLychee5269
selfdisciplinedLychee5269 December 27th, 2017

It will be just like any other year, lonely and bored nothing interesting ever happens in my life and this is really sad considering I'm 17 and should be having the most fun and adventure but I feel like I will just die doing absolutely nothing since I'm never motivated and I don't have anyone to support me or motivate me

User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 27th, 2017

This has been said in one form or another in previous posts, but I am afraid that everything in my life is going to stay the same or get worse. I am very afraid that I am running out of fight inside me. I am afraid of giving up hope.

User Profile: RaspberryLemonade66
RaspberryLemonade66 December 27th, 2017

Can this year possibly be any worse than last year? It scares me that it actually can.

User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace December 27th, 2017

My littlest kid is starting school. Now what.

4 replies
User Profile: yourtrueangel21
yourtrueangel21 December 28th, 2017

@Longing4peace oh why you are so nervouse if your child will go back to school?

that is one of the need of our child, just be proud to your child that he wants to go back in school because some of the kids did want to go backin school

3 replies
User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace December 28th, 2017

@yourtrueangel21 oh I meant Ive been a stay at home Mum for years and now theyre all off to school

2 replies
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 December 28th, 2017

@Longing4peace, they

1 reply
User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace December 28th, 2017

@BlueSkyDay1911 thanks lovely

load more
load more
load more
load more