Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: writerchick88
writerchick88 December 28th, 2017

I just started therapy and I'm going to see the clinic's doctor as well on the 11th...and I'm just anxious that its not going to help. That the therapy will be useless and the meds won't work. I had to hit rock bottom to finally get to therapy and I'm afraid it just...won't work- or that it won't be enough. I just can't stand feeling this way and I'm worried that I've built "getting help" up too much.

2 replies
User Profile: jngap
jngap December 28th, 2017

@writerchick88 that

User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 29th, 2017

@writerchick88

if you are honest with the therapist they will help you. Try to go in with an open mind.

load more
User Profile: oliveTalker7352
oliveTalker7352 December 28th, 2017

I just graduated college, and am getting ready to start a new job.

User Profile: Lina0603
Lina0603 December 28th, 2017

I hope next year will be a better year for us all

User Profile: newday17
newday17 December 28th, 2017

Im going to be getting my license ASAP, graduating, everything all at once. But I dont feel like Im ready for any of these things, and there is no way around it.

1 reply
User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 December 28th, 2017

@newday17

take a deep breath. I know what you're going through, I'm doing that now. It is hard but you can do it. What you need to remember is that you aren't alone. If you have trouble with something, reach out for help. It will be so much easier that way. I promise you will feel on top of the world once you see how much you've done. But! And I quote this "don't wait to be proud of what you have accomplished but be proud of the steps you've taken to get here"

load more
User Profile: politeAcai1343
politeAcai1343 December 28th, 2017

Ive recently read some disturbing things about the end of the world coming closer so Im anxious about that

User Profile: jngap
jngap December 28th, 2017

I had a really rough past couple of months. Just constant anxiety for 2 months. It was horrible and I thought I wouldn

User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 December 28th, 2017

My boyfriend is deploying.....

4 replies
User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 28th, 2017

@passionateBeing6922. He will need you as much as you need him. Be proud of him. I am!!! And I am proud of you as well. Stay strong!!!

3 replies
User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 December 28th, 2017

@PerfectStorm426

thank you. And yea, we have been doing so well and he's been in and out of the field often. I am beyond proud and could never be happier. And thank you for being proud of me. No one takes a step back and sees that the partners are doing a job too. Both jobs are hard, both are choices.

Thank you

2 replies
User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 28th, 2017

@passionateBeing6922. And i thank you both for what u do and go through.

1 reply
User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 December 28th, 2017

@PerfectStorm426

Thank you so much, it really means the world to me

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: moliv
moliv December 28th, 2017

I am nervous about being without a job in 2018 but on the other way i apreciate a pause in my career to take care of myself and my health!

User Profile: Learning2strive
Learning2strive December 28th, 2017

Going back to work and it being the same as last year.

1 reply
User Profile: moliv
moliv December 28th, 2017

@Learning2strive i perfectly understanding you, totally. But we have to have some hope about the New year, New energies in the air!

load more
User Profile: Millie01
Millie01 December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous for what the future might bring.