Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Caravanhiding
Caravanhiding December 28th, 2017

I am scared my results will say I have cancer

User Profile: CHelpsYouHeal
CHelpsYouHeal December 28th, 2017

@Caravanhiding hoping and praying for you 💛

User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 December 28th, 2017

@Caravanhiding you are in my thoughts :) <3

load more
User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 December 28th, 2017

I need to start looking for my own place after having started at my sister's house rent free for a few months, but it's hard to do with a dog and limited income, plus anxiety about hope I failed last time I was out on my own. I need to lose 20 pounds to be in good condition for simply living life. And that means gym time, which is a mess of guilt and anxiety. I still don't have any friends. My mom's crazy has now lasted more than one year. I feel like my life is having a seizure. It can't figure out if it is coming together or falling apart.

User Profile: Madhatter3825
Madhatter3825 December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous for the new year because I'm afraid that I'll continue to focus on the things that are out of my control. If I continue to dwell on those negative factors, I continue to dwindle my health even more by excessive eating.

User Profile: MindyLove
MindyLove December 28th, 2017

I

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 December 28th, 2017

Will I be able to clear NEET

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 29th, 2017

@charmingBeauty55

It was the same for me, but now I have changed my mind and would pursue psychology instead.

Anyway, I hope your preparations are going well. All the best! <3

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 December 30th, 2017

Thanks .... But I have to prove to society who dominates me a lot@1AlwaysThere1

load more
load more
User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 December 28th, 2017

Will I be able to clear NEET

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 December 28th, 2017

I m scared that if I will be able to clear NEET

User Profile: politeSun
politeSun December 28th, 2017

new year... was when i lost someone... it makes me feel worse

load more
User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 28th, 2017

I have big goals for this year, Im nervous and anxious that I wont succeed in my goals and that Ill fail the people I love. My goals are to move in with my boyfriend (huge step ... ahhhh), lose 20lbs, and continue to get a 4.0 in school. Its a lot but Im praying that if I break it all down into mini goals each day Ill keep perspective and finally begin succeeding in life again.

soooo nervous 😞

User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 December 28th, 2017

@Kristentries89 I believe in you! You got this. If you ever need to tAlk I

load more
User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 December 28th, 2017

I have to deal with another year of shit :)

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField December 28th, 2017

I'm worried that I'm not going to make any progress next year, with my physical or mental health. Improving my physical health will greatly affect my mental health, but it's been so difficult. I've struggled with it all year and I don't seem to have made any difference yet. Doctors haven't helped and I'm just on my own. Mentally, I feel like I've been slowly descending into madness; it's been downhill all year and I fear that it won't get better at all next year. It might even get worse. :(

User Profile: honestPine2598
honestPine2598 January 1st, 2018

@HydrangeaField honestly same, but te best we can do it's keep moving on and get better, hope you have a good day!

User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 January 2nd, 2018

@HydrangeaField same here

load more