Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Avocado2711
Avocado2711 December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous for the New Years because I have to go back to school. My grades are my #1 stressor and they negatively effect my anxiety levels

User Profile: Fakio
Fakio December 28th, 2017

@Avocado2711 I agree. This is my main stressor too. What grade are you in?

User Profile: tallClementine8334
tallClementine8334 December 28th, 2017

@Avocado2711 Same here. Plus, I wasn't doing very well (mentally) the last couple of months, so my grades dropped, and now I'm really anxious about going back because I have to work harder to raise them again.

load more
User Profile: Irene4852
Irene4852 December 28th, 2017

the fear of not getting anything life changing done next year, fear of being single forever, the fear of losing more friends currently i only have 3 from a circle of 10,fear on getting a biopsy next year i dont know what to expect broken heart

User Profile: Cinderz2018
Cinderz2018 December 28th, 2017

my 5 yr old son will be assessed for Autisum in march he is supposed to be starting school end of jan the kinda & other specialists that have seen him recommend sending him to a special school I was against it at first but since visiting the school I feel he will cope better there & I know he will get all the support he needs its just like any other school the staff are all friendly & nice too the down side is trying to convince my partner whats best for our child as he is against it & is dead set on sending him into main stream school where I feel he will fall behind as there he wont get much support. . I have tried to talk with my partner but he wont hear it so I have come to the conclusion try our son in mainstream for 1 term if he is not copying try him in the special school thats the only way we will know for sure I just wish my partner would come & look at the other school with me then he would see for himself..........

User Profile: Goldie2017
Goldie2017 December 28th, 2017

Is about the good health and wellbeing of my near dear ones.As nowadays in our far off relatives and friends lots of cancer patient are coming in view...I really dread this.😔

Don

User Profile: SourButSweetCandy
SourButSweetCandy December 28th, 2017

is because this is my last year, i don't feel confident about it, i have social anxiety & it makes every task harder for me ....

User Profile: helpfulNest7680
helpfulNest7680 December 28th, 2017

Nervous to be back on my own come summer

User Profile: ItsCiarraYo
ItsCiarraYo December 28th, 2017

I'm seeing an old friend who I used to have a toxic relationship with and it's going to be stressful. I'm worried because I don't want to relapse and drink or smoke because I'm anxious.

User Profile: averagejane
averagejane December 28th, 2017

I

User Profile: Kytti
Kytti December 28th, 2017

That I will spend new years eve alone.

User Profile: Mybubble01
Mybubble01 December 28th, 2017

Im worried that I wont be as strong in the new year.