Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Singleblue
Singleblue October 4th, 2017

Mindless violence and its effects

1 reply
User Profile: crimsonCake6116
crimsonCake6116 October 4th, 2017

@Singleblue I know what you mean :( it's like all we can do is keep love and compassion afloat in this world. You are important.

load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim October 4th, 2017

I worked up a lot of courage to push through my anxiety and (on my listener account) accept my first listening request. But no one responded after 15 minutes. So I try another request, introduce myself, ask open-ended questions, and no response from them either. So disappointed and sad I couldn't help anyone with the energy I had alloted to try and do so.

1 reply
User Profile: TheHoneyDoll
TheHoneyDoll October 5th, 2017

@Zeraphim

Hey, that's okay! It doesn't mean you're a bad listener by any means! Just keep helping who you can because the ones that you can help are the ones that will remember and appreciate you :) You'll do great! Just keep your chin up! heart It might also help to do some training guides! It helped my confidence and helps me help guests and members better.

load more
User Profile: kji
kji October 4th, 2017

That l have to decide to break my friendship &my mind want to to end this frindship cuz lam sick of friends that either they make me hate myself or hurt me before exams being or study &l begin to be anixes when l caught them pretending they care but they dont .they make jokes with other but with me they just talk about their problem or they just make me worry about them all my test exams .l hate to talk about my problem with them cuz they have their own problems but anyway they will not care ..but heart say no u can't u will be lonly .&they seem good .if l didn't text them they will not ever text me &ask me if l am ok they just care about them selfe .sometime they show me they are the best but sometimes l feel like l pushing out .so

User Profile: Hakanae
Hakanae October 4th, 2017

Having moved in with my best friend to support her, only for her to get a boyfriend 1 week later and replaceing me with him, thus leaving me alone and completly cut of from all the support I used to have at home.

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 4th, 2017

@Hakanae .hey let her go don't desire her .u will feel bad so bad but u will overcome this hurt feeling .do ur do ur respansblites like daily basis work for ex study .take care of ur selfe .no regret don't have regret that if u have done this if l have say this she will she will stay with me don't regret it been for long time she want to do that .donot drink alcohol .don't stalk her .now u know what kind of person she was .

load more
User Profile: turquoiseMelon3285
turquoiseMelon3285 October 4th, 2017

That I lost the man I love over something trivial.

User Profile: Cassiopiea13
Cassiopiea13 October 4th, 2017

That my girl crush doesn't like me back because she says she STRAIGHT not QUEER one day shell see how I fell for her just like she fell for him, that him is just not talking to me I don't know what his deal is?

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 4th, 2017

@Cassiopiea13 don't be sad by his action if he doesn't talk to u .u too don't bother by him . we choose who we love so someday u will the right person .

load more
User Profile: crimsonCake6116
crimsonCake6116 October 4th, 2017

Losing my father.. he wasn't there for me due to drug addiction, street life and mental illness for the last 18 years of my life at all.. I wanted to reach out but made all these excuses and justified me being the child and not reaching out.. now he is gone and I will never have the closure I thought I'd have... I miss my daughters father so much and I can tell he has moved on..I feel like I'll never find that male love that I've always missed out on.. all I can do is stay positive and grounded..

User Profile: Nightmarefullofsorrow
Nightmarefullofsorrow October 4th, 2017

My father, he looks really sad and tired and that is the saddest thing in the world :( I just want to help him because he is always there for me and...he just don't want to talk

User Profile: AllureM
AllureM October 4th, 2017

My financial situation, working on it one step at a time though..

User Profile: Purplerainbows18
Purplerainbows18 October 4th, 2017

I can't see my girlfriend because her parents don't like that she's gay and our relationship is slowly diminishing