Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 28th, 2017

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

234
User Profile: KrysAmbrosine1021
KrysAmbrosine1021 October 9th, 2017

i feel nevous about leaving my house

1 reply
User Profile: WilliamJames
WilliamJames October 9th, 2017

@KrysAmbrosine1021 I had those days at times... I am not sure your reason. Mine was a deep feeling of fear of failure and an approach anxiety to ask for help. Still working on the 2nd one. Hope you are well.

load more
User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 October 9th, 2017

My picture in the others eyes

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 9th, 2017

Is moving why can't I just be settled in instead of moving back and forth

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 10th, 2017

MY SISTER NEEDS TO FIND A NEW BABY SITTER I DON'T WANT TO MOVE NOT BE HAPPY THERE MY HAPPINESS MATTERS TOO

User Profile: AshleySarah01
AshleySarah01 October 11th, 2017

Driving.

2 replies
User Profile: brightField7213
brightField7213 October 14th, 2017

@AshleySarah01

Smh 🤦‍♀️ I'm 25 going on 26 and still don't know how to drive and its embarrassing

1 reply
User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 14th, 2017

@brightField7213 I'm 23 too I don't know how to drive either family pressure me to learn but I'm always afraid too

load more
load more
User Profile: Faure
Faure October 15th, 2017

...I never have to go through another suicde of a family member. ( It happened twice - my mother and then her brother ).

User Profile: beautifulPudding72
beautifulPudding72 October 15th, 2017

Having to use my calculator while working as a cashier because at the time that I was supposed to look at the change from the screen - I was talking with the customer - and was too anxious to actually be able to count while having such an axious moment like that where I'm expected to be able to count really quickly since I'm a cashier -- but it's more so just the stage fright of that moment when I'm in it that makes me immediately use a calcutor for accuracy. blush

User Profile: beautifulPudding72
beautifulPudding72 October 15th, 2017

Having to use my calculator while working as a cashier because at the time that I was supposed to look at the change from the screen - I was talking with the customer - and was too anxious to actually be able to count while having such an axious moment like that where I'm expected to be able to count really quickly since I'm a cashier -- but it's more so just the stage fright of that moment when I'm in it that makes me immediately use a calcutor for accuracy. blush

User Profile: M7dshma3brny
M7dshma3brny October 15th, 2017

Not being perfect at work or as person

1 reply
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 November 13th, 2017

@M7dshma3brny if there ever would be a perfect person on this planet, it would be an absolute wonder. I know a lot of people have said this before me, but no one is perfect. So instead of beating yourself up for not being something no one is, try to come up with ways to improve yourself, or to fix a mistake you've made. And don't forget to praise yourself when you did something right. No one is perfect, but when you work on yourself and work to becoming happy, you're close to perfect in my book :)

load more
User Profile: Marypingolongo
Marypingolongo October 15th, 2017

Think about the choices I have to make in my life

3 replies
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 16th, 2017

@Marypingolongo I overthink too much about the consequences of my actions. So I think I understand you.

2 replies
User Profile: Marypingolongo
Marypingolongo October 16th, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond thanks! It is hard to deal with it, right?! Sometimes I get paralysed with the fear to face the consequences. But I am trying to overcome this.

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 16th, 2017

@Marypingolongo Yeah me too. I am trying to be more bold and don't think too much about the consequences. =)

load more
load more
load more