Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 28th, 2017

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

234
User Profile: blackkat13
blackkat13 September 29th, 2017

My job. You have to be exact and precise all the time. Any mistakes I make cause me to panic because I'm scared it means I will lose my job.

User Profile: reginaphalangexoxo
reginaphalangexoxo September 29th, 2017

knowing the truth

User Profile: Kate
Kate September 29th, 2017

Getting on planes

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 29th, 2017

When I am in a crowd or a large group of persons. I get anxious and just restless. =S

User Profile: disneyfreak
disneyfreak September 29th, 2017

Meeting new people and going to work

User Profile: TaylorTheLemonSlayer
TaylorTheLemonSlayer September 29th, 2017

When I feel questioned...

User Profile: Crazykat1984
Crazykat1984 September 29th, 2017

People misunderstanding my actions

User Profile: Izzylouisexx
Izzylouisexx September 29th, 2017

The way I look and my appearance. I sometimes think people are talking about me when they're not.

User Profile: Johh
Johh September 29th, 2017

My performance in things i love to do

User Profile: RainbowLazrer17
RainbowLazrer17 September 29th, 2017

Almost everything