Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: PVeg
PVeg March 30th, 2025

@Laura
That it's part of me, and I can always find ways to be stronger than it

User Profile: AASYM
AASYM March 31st, 2025

@Laura

It'll be ok if you make it ok.

User Profile: Avelane
Avelane April 7th, 2025

@Laura my anxiety has taught me to recognize when something is not right, it allowed me to grow and understand myself a lot better. it's an interesting relationship, not pretty by any mean, but, we're getting to work with each other eheh

User Profile: ListeningHaven
ListeningHaven April 8th, 2025

@Laura My anxiety has taught me that it's okay to slow down and take some time to myself. When things feel overwhelming or the world just feels too much to take on in that moment, I just need to take some time to do things that make me happy, like listening to music or talking with someone I love. Anxiety isn't something that has to take over your life.

User Profile: Yazoo83
Yazoo83 April 15th, 2025

That I'll be stronger than before once I've recovered of it

User Profile: JaniceWang
JaniceWang April 18th, 2025

Things are not bad as you think :)

User Profile: HealingDominicana03
HealingDominicana03 May 7th, 2025

@Laura

one thing my anxiety has taught me is how to view it as a skill and not a burden. Like anxiety is a reminder or a way of alerting me from potential danger. I would not be so self aware of my surroundings without it. Once I learned to view it this way I kinda felt like it got easier to live with and control it. Like taking away the negative attached to it. I don’t know just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

User Profile: OptimisticSpace30
OptimisticSpace30 July 13th, 2025

@HealingDominicana03

I love how you’ve reframed your anxiety as a kind of awareness tool because seeing it as a skill rather than just a burden is such a powerful shift. Thank you for sharing this perspective; it’s a reminder that even the toughest feelings can have purpose. 💙

load more
User Profile: softRabbit8646
softRabbit8646 July 13th, 2025

Life will always present you with options, infinitely so.

So you're never going to have a perfect response to a situation. 

BUT Life will only present you a finite number of options when it comes to kindness. So while your response will never be perfect for several reasons, it'll always be good when rooted in kindness - and in the long run, the kind response will always lead you to a better life than a perfectly, possibly unkind response. Understand what you want, and that'll be two levels better than getting conclusive word in.

User Profile: HoldingSpace85
HoldingSpace85 July 13th, 2025

@Laura: One thing my anxiety has taught me is sometimes you have to get through life 60 seconds at a time.