Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: wittyBeach9124
wittyBeach9124 August 1st, 2018

I really dint know. I can not control it at all

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake August 1st, 2018

To breathe and be more direct with my feelings

User Profile: Imnottovi
Imnottovi August 1st, 2018

There are just some things that I cant control as much as I would like to. Also, that I need to listen to my body when it tells me to take things slowly. Before I pushed myself to do things that I HAD TO do in order to be happy, and that was being better than others. I ended with my two knees injured and a sprained finger.

User Profile: Chadlin
Chadlin August 1st, 2018

Be aware of my highs. When I'm TOO happy, energetic, or optimistic it could lead to a crash that leads into a panic attack. I should strive to keep my emotions level, and not swing widely in either direction. It is true that there can be too much of a good thing.

User Profile: Kytte
Kytte August 1st, 2018

No one can fully understand social or any anxiety, just the people who suffers from this, not even family members, or friend(s).

User Profile: Greenpaper
Greenpaper August 1st, 2018

That I am not going to go through it by being alone

1 reply
User Profile: bl44
bl44 August 2nd, 2018

@Greenpaper

I am going through it alone. I no longer have anyone. My love is still in love with the man that beat her to within seconds of just life. My friends have deserted me for leaving my wife. I left a 30 year marriage to be with the one I loved for years.

load more
User Profile: EsterArias
EsterArias August 1st, 2018

One thing that anxiety has taught me is being strong for yourself, despite the fact that you might feel as if youre not part of this world or no one understands you, you have yourself it has taught me that you have to battle yourself to become the better you and it is curable

User Profile: WingingIt2018
WingingIt2018 August 1st, 2018

Things about myself I would have otherwise never known. Though I wish I knew how to cope better

User Profile: Annibel
Annibel August 1st, 2018

There's always a way out of the situation . 😕

User Profile: BlueMaj00
BlueMaj00 August 1st, 2018

That would be to take it slow and give myself some time of silence and tranquility in order for me to listen to my deepest core to what I really want, find courage hiding behind my anxious self, and be brave enough to face and discover whatever is blocking the way. Only then I would be able to overcome anxiety and win over my fears. Which, by the way, I suppose made me even stronger. 😉

2 replies
User Profile: Stayp0sitiv3
Stayp0sitiv3 August 1st, 2018

@BlueMaj00

this is great! You worded that so well. You sound very strong and brave 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: BlueMaj00
BlueMaj00 August 1st, 2018

@Stayp0sitiv3 thank you 😘

load more
load more