Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: MsTeeBee
MsTeeBee August 1st, 2018

That the true fight to be won is within

User Profile: gymnast007
gymnast007 August 1st, 2018

Anxiety has taught me that it is okay to feel scared, nervous, or worried and someone will always be there for you, whether it be your family, friends, a therapist, or a listener right here on 7 cups.

User Profile: Alina1984
Alina1984 August 1st, 2018

That I need to put my own oxygen mask first before helping others.

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 1st, 2018

Sympathy. Empathy.

User Profile: resourcefulbear6750
resourcefulbear6750 August 1st, 2018

I put too much pressure on myself

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 August 1st, 2018

I overthink the good things

User Profile: SunnyMaya
SunnyMaya August 1st, 2018

My anxiety has taught me how to breathe.

User Profile: sunnyPond4329
sunnyPond4329 August 1st, 2018

I need to stop putting myself through pain to make other people happy.

User Profile: Dreamer1211
Dreamer1211 August 1st, 2018

I

User Profile: 3stan28
3stan28 August 1st, 2018

That communicating is the first key to recovery..