Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Tasha17a
Tasha17a October 19th, 2017

Listening to music. It blocks out the world and helps me focus on something else other than my anxiety.

User Profile: faithfulThinker8944
faithfulThinker8944 October 19th, 2017

My patient and loving boyfriend helps and inspires me to push past my anxiety. It works sometimes but not always.

User Profile: ElizabethanFox
ElizabethanFox October 19th, 2017

Spending the evening cooking a meal than eating it in front of the tv whilst watching my favourite show. Afterwards I like washing up - cleaning things calms me :-)

User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 19th, 2017

Having a coffee, which I think is the only reason I can function through a day

otherwise I'm just a zombie slug

User Profile: diplomaticTangerine7923
diplomaticTangerine7923 October 24th, 2017

workout and taking deep breaths

User Profile: neatPineapple3940
neatPineapple3940 October 27th, 2017

Taking deep breaths and focusing on my surroundings

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 October 29th, 2017

meditation and then focussing on the priorities of the day

User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 October 29th, 2017

Exercise, meditating 5-10 minutes, focus on breathing, journaling, listening to music, being with close friends

User Profile: adaptableDog8216
adaptableDog8216 November 5th, 2017

Focusing on something else

User Profile: SofieDay
SofieDay November 5th, 2017

Being here and seeing I am not alone and that there are ways to cope.