Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 November 5th, 2017

Binge watching my favorite programs.

User Profile: OverlyEmotionalMe
OverlyEmotionalMe November 6th, 2017

Breathing deeply, listening to music, thinking about someone that makes me feel safe, and also just closing my eyes and attempting to clear my head helps sometimes. It's really just about finding things that give you peace of mind, I'm still trying to work on that.

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 November 7th, 2017

meditation but also my favorite music (kind of calming)

User Profile: enthusiasticLychee8471
enthusiasticLychee8471 November 7th, 2017

Knowing that I'm not on my own

User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 November 7th, 2017

7 Cups community! And.. taking 5-10 minutes to sit still and focus on breathing slowly.

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 November 8th, 2017

Music

User Profile: Vanessagail
Vanessagail March 6th, 2018

Forgiving people , learning all about forgivness

User Profile: fullm00n
fullm00n March 16th, 2018

I love to watch really strange documentaries to keep my mind off of things. If my mind is busy focusing on my show, theres no way I can focus on my anxiety. It's a nice break for sure

User Profile: Crazee
Crazee March 19th, 2018

Listening to music really helps and also breathing exercises

User Profile: indigoBeing9484
indigoBeing9484 March 19th, 2018

Music