Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: QueerChristianTeen
QueerChristianTeen March 19th, 2018

Using my fidget cube. Particularly in social situations

User Profile: Xxdestiniexx
Xxdestiniexx March 19th, 2018

Positive distractions like taking a bath, listening to music, etc

1 reply
User Profile: Angel2483
Angel2483 March 19th, 2018

@Xxdestiniexx same here

load more
User Profile: Samerina
Samerina March 19th, 2018

I talk to the anxiety. I mentally put my focus on the area of my body where I feel tense & say,

"hello, I am here. You are allowed to feel this way. I am here. I will soothe you however I can. "

User Profile: glassfrog
glassfrog March 19th, 2018

Distancing myself from whatever is making me anxious, like leaving the room/leaving the chat. Also distractions like reading, watching your favourite show, drawing and more.

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 19th, 2018

Music it has always been there for me.

User Profile: Angel2483
Angel2483 March 19th, 2018

Taking a nice war, bath with a bath bomb

User Profile: intuitiveMoon5007
intuitiveMoon5007 March 19th, 2018

Sleeping and going for a long walk with my head phones in

User Profile: TheGrandOptimist
TheGrandOptimist March 20th, 2018

Music. I once listened to music for 5 hours straight and I felt amazing after. Very therapeutic.

User Profile: adaptableHemlock7806
adaptableHemlock7806 March 20th, 2018

The 5-4-3-2-1 grounding exercise

User Profile: Timeflight
Timeflight March 20th, 2018

Keeping a to-do list is super helpful to keep track of all the things I have to do so I don't get overwhelmed. Plus it's encouraging to see all the things I've already done so far.

1 reply
User Profile: busyemptymind
busyemptymind March 20th, 2018

@Timeflight this is one I like too!

load more