Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: LovingZombie
LovingZombie March 20th, 2018

petting my dog and kissing her forehead as she goes to sleep. I kinda feel that i can always be there for her and she will always let me be beside her. I feel weird for typing this...blush Also listening to classical music while drawing (even though im not the best at art)

2 replies
User Profile: busyemptymind
busyemptymind March 20th, 2018

@LovingZombie aww, I miss my puppy! Best feeling in the world. They are our little babies, they take care of us and we take care of them 💗 I say this as my cat cuddles and purrs against me :) every pet parent would say the same as you!

User Profile: Nn116
Nn116 March 20th, 2018

@LovingZombie Yeah,it seems best one,even i would love to do it but unfortunately i have no pet.

load more
User Profile: Hails2002D
Hails2002D March 20th, 2018

Being by myself in my room

1 reply
User Profile: helpfulPlane5254
helpfulPlane5254 April 2nd, 2018

@Hails2002D Same here, love.

load more
User Profile: Bubbagum94
Bubbagum94 March 20th, 2018

Praying. Not hands folded and kneeling beside my bed. Eyes wide open,talking loudly,and having tough love conversation with myself and god...if I get too anxious in a crowd I slip into a make believe world

User Profile: secretCucumber4440
secretCucumber4440 March 20th, 2018

Whenever I'm anxious or upset, I tend to head to the shower now and play my music loud and focus on singing techniques.

User Profile: decisiveEast1981
decisiveEast1981 March 20th, 2018

I go to my happy place

for a few minutes nothing exists

i distance myself from reality and a little distance makes everything seem alright

User Profile: 332664utc
332664utc March 20th, 2018

Immediately turn on my jazz radio app and let the mellow sound my ears into tranquility time

User Profile: Whoami80
Whoami80 March 20th, 2018

Spending time with my church youth groups helps me because they are really down to earth and I forget my problems when I'm with them

User Profile: Mairah
Mairah March 20th, 2018

One thing that helps me with my anxiety is to look at slime ASMR videos on youtube, and to look at my favirote memes!smiley

1 reply
User Profile: greatakala12
greatakala12 March 20th, 2018

@MairahBlymyer

hey hey hey

1 reply
User Profile: Mairah
Mairah April 7th, 2018

@greatakala12

Hey! ^^' Sorry lmao I didn't look at the notifications until now lol

load more
load more
User Profile: Helpful8
Helpful8 March 20th, 2018

Sitting down in my coffee house home away from home and bullet journaling or writing something, it calms me down in an instant. The sounds of people and the smell (and taste) of their coffee, knowing im totally alone and wont meet anyone i know, it really calms me down. angel​

2 replies
User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish March 20th, 2018

@Helpful8 aren't bullet journals just the best?

1 reply
User Profile: Helpful8
Helpful8 March 20th, 2018

@wingedtrish they really are! ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: pinkThinker6194
pinkThinker6194 March 20th, 2018

If it's with me- I write in my burn journal. It's basically a journal filled with my deepest and most honest feelings of pain and depression and of course, anxiety. Venting my true feelings into one of my only outlets is one of the most comforting feelings in the world to me. When that journal is filled, I will burn it and leave those thoughts in the past. There is most likely going to be another burn journal, but hey, I'm still going to put the past behind me and hope there's a better tomorrow.

1 reply
User Profile: Miirnaa
Miirnaa March 20th, 2018

@pinkThinker6194 I write too when I'm depressed or feeling lonely I think it's a good way to get over the pain and the bad experiences

User Profile: BlueCat7
BlueCat7 March 20th, 2018

@pinkThinker6194 I have the same thing! Except I only make comments in the journal about burning the book, I haven't made any active plans to burn it. Currently on my second journal, it can really help on your darkest days where you don't want to put any of those darkest emotions on others but still want to let them out.

User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish March 20th, 2018

@pinkThinker6194 yes! bullet journals are so great.

1 reply
User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish March 20th, 2018

@wingedtrish oh, I read bullet, not burn. Either way, journaling is a great coping mechanism!

load more
User Profile: dreamWords51
dreamWords51 June 7th, 2018

@pinkThinker6194 that's a great idea!! I like it

User Profile: Vanessagail
Vanessagail September 14th, 2018

@pinkThinker6194. Love this👍

load more