Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: adaptableDog8216
adaptableDog8216 October 17th, 2017

Knowing that it wont last forever. It does get better.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB October 17th, 2017

sorting out all my confusing emotions in my journal

User Profile: Ayanide1
Ayanide1 October 17th, 2017

Journaling my thoughts and listening to music

User Profile: sincereEyes3857
sincereEyes3857 October 17th, 2017

Green tea.

User Profile: BlackTourmaline4217
BlackTourmaline4217 October 17th, 2017

Meditation, reading something meaningful, a long walk in the forest... (:

1 reply
User Profile: dreamstar93
dreamstar93 October 17th, 2017

@BlackTourmaline4217 I also find doing those things definitely helps make you feel more relaxed and refreshed! smiley

load more
User Profile: unkn0wnanon
unkn0wnanon October 17th, 2017

Going to sleep, or pretending not to care

User Profile: marcelasarro13
marcelasarro13 October 17th, 2017

A lot of thoughts help me manage my anxiety, and it's always good to keep them in mind.

First, the future exists. No matter if things are bad or good (and I don't want them to end) at the moment, the future exists and I don't know what it holds, but it doesn't mean it's not good. I am the only one who can build it, and it belongs only to me.

Second, it's not because a phase of my life is ending that the friendships I have are gonna end too. I can still be friends and be close to all these people I love and care about right now.We're all gonna follow different paths and live our own lives, but that is not determinant of whether or not we'll still be friends. It depends on us.

Things are starting to get organized, everything is coming into place: even if you can't see. Even of everything seems messy and tiring and chaotic, it's important to remember that everything is gonna be ok soon and perhaps things aren't as bad as they look.

1 reply
User Profile: TinyTea
TinyTea October 17th, 2017

@marcelasarro13

I really like the way you think, it

load more
User Profile: politeRaspberries303
politeRaspberries303 October 17th, 2017

If I have my friends around, I share my thoughts with them. If not, I write it down. But most importantly, I pray.

User Profile: AvJ11
AvJ11 October 17th, 2017

Talking to others who understand anxiety (which is why I'm here).

User Profile: navyTree5804
navyTree5804 October 17th, 2017

Holding my dog very close to me and falling alseep with her in my arms.