Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277
User Profile: Puppylove049
Puppylove049 September 15th, 2017

I stay home ALOT. The fear of having a panic attack in public, surrounded by strangers keeps me home.

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulOcean86
thoughtfulOcean86 September 15th, 2017

@Puppylove049 your panic attacks are brought on by crowds of people or people in general? Try to take one step at a time. Try a quiet walk in the park and take someone you trust. Then a small cafe and work your way up. In time this should help you over come the fear and anxiety that comes with it just enough for you to feel the way you want to. Here to talk should you wish.

load more
User Profile: Jaxerz
Jaxerz September 15th, 2017

i dont like to do new things in fear i will have a panic attack. so i stick with the same stuff thats not good for me.

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai September 15th, 2017

Allowing myself a another chance with someone due to my trust issues. I need to start rebuilding trust in myself and others that have not give me cause to mistrust them. Listen to my gut, yet also putting in smart boundaries.

September 15th, 2017

To express what I feel to one man, to give him what I really am and to ask him for what I really want from him. And thus to find out what is going on with us.

User Profile: gregariousWatermelon3551
gregariousWatermelon3551 September 15th, 2017

from meeting others i actually have something in common with. i think of all the possible ways a conversation could go wrong and when i try i mess it up or stumble on my words..

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 15th, 2017

One of the reasons my fear holds me back is when others doubt what I want. . . I just want things to work out for me.

September 15th, 2017

The thought of failing and being rejected.

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 16th, 2017

I never stand up for myself and do everything I can to placate everyone. This leaves me feeling so unimportant and insignificant.

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulOcean86
thoughtfulOcean86 September 17th, 2017

@Amyola standing up for yourself can be very difficult as in most cases you don't want to leave yourself vulnerable and open to further conflict. It helps to talk about these things. Send me a pm request. I am here to listen.

load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 17th, 2017

I'm afraid of awkwardness which makes it tough for me to get close to someone. I'm also afraid of pissing people off so I don't spend that much time around them.

September 17th, 2017

I'm afraid of fail in my job and to contact clients about it, that's why I procrastinate too much and postpone or even decline.