Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise September 13th, 2017

Fear stops me from living. I'm constantly scared of everything and it makes me feel pathetic. It stops me from conecting with anyone and it stops me from enjoying activities I used to love.

1 reply
User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt September 13th, 2017

@SammyLouise

i feel ya...

load more
User Profile: Tiredandalone88
Tiredandalone88 September 13th, 2017

my fear is simple yet complicated... I fear being alone and that is the one thing that I am so I suffer from the pain it causes daily

2 replies
User Profile: Teacup504
Teacup504 December 19th, 2017

@Tiredandalone88 Do you meant literally alone at home or not in a relationship type alone? I can't be in my house with my family out. Only tiny bits of time if they are nearby. It's AWFUL and limiting and humliating. My kids have busy lives...I hate being a burden. My best friend of 35 yrs used to live 6 houses away.....on purpose....we planned it. Then she up and moved and left our friendship. REALLY hard on me. No goodbye. Our kids are best friends (college age no), so it's odd. I know this has more to do with her midlife meltdown, than me...but having her not around is hard. I have a dog I lean on too. I'm sorry you suffer. I will pray for relief for you.

1 reply
User Profile: Tiredandalone88
Tiredandalone88 December 20th, 2017

@Teacup504 both. And thank you for your prayers and I'm sorry for what your going through

load more
load more
User Profile: lolabunnylover41
lolabunnylover41 September 13th, 2017

Me being afraid of trying new things

User Profile: Ava1122
Ava1122 September 13th, 2017

My fear holds me back by making me doubt and start overthinking simple situations.

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 September 14th, 2017

It prevents me from believeing that what i have to say could really be important to someone else. It also makes me feel like i need to leave before they leave me first...

User Profile: lauramarshmallow
lauramarshmallow September 14th, 2017

social events, small events, pretty much everything. my anxiety got so bad i was sometimes afraid to kiss my now ex boyfriend.

User Profile: Tir
Tir September 14th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is it keeps me from reaching out for help and support.

User Profile: Brinabunny
Brinabunny September 14th, 2017

One way fear holds me back is... getting out and enjoyng the world. It has taken all my motivation.

User Profile: Abbyd
Abbyd September 14th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is... It prevents me from trying to do new things and enjoy them, even talking to people I'm comfortable talking to.

User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 September 14th, 2017

Fear holds me back from playing volleyball to the best of my abilities. It holds me back from doing my best in school. It holds me back from trying to make friends or even talk to anyone at all. It holds me back from being motivated enough to get up out of bed in the morning. Fear and anxiety hold me back from just about anything, and hopefully someday I will get better