Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277
User Profile: Jaybee3690
Jaybee3690 September 14th, 2017

Fear hold me back from being truly happy, those moment i feel like everythings okay are quickly overrun by anxiety and fear that if I'm happy then something bads going to happen.

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 September 14th, 2017

Fear hold me back, is not being who my wife wants an her just cheating again, fear of just letting her go, an moving on, not knowing if I will ever feel real love again. At my age it really won't happen, fear of just being alone. I am not a person that does well alone, never have, don't see any meaning in life for me alone, fill unloved, maybe unworthy of ever being loved, that part was stolen from me when I was cheated on, an failed past marriage,. Lost my faith in God, felt abandoned when most needed. Betrayed by my wife, lost trust. Even though I took her back, maybe I should not have. An just let her suffer the lost of the kids, she betrayed too. But I was so alone,a new kids would o lyrics deal with her if she was back, an they did not want to live with her, her life really turned to crap, so I guess I was the safest choice. So I let her come back, know I may well be hurt again. But I could not live with what ifs, i had to know. So my fear is will i ever feel loved again, having some of it back, is it really better then none. Or is it just delaying the final hurt an disappointment. Should I have given her another chance, or would I have ever found love again. Being seperated a year, an still kept my vows of marriage, yet she did not. How do i deal with that an move past it. If nothing changes on her part, then we are just destined to fail once again. So why am I prolonging the pain that may just come later.. I do this for my kids to be happy an hope I can be happy once again.

User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 September 14th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is by making me feel like I have to feed into negativity. & become just as mean and cold as the people who have hurt me. I'm learning not to fight fire with fire anymore and to just let what is be exactly that.

User Profile: Ammimi
Ammimi September 14th, 2017

fear holds me back right now, it's night time and even though I've taken my medicine I always fight it because of night terrors :<

User Profile: Fidelma
Fidelma September 14th, 2017

One way fear holds me back, is that it makes me sad during happy moments, bc I know they are rare and can't last forever

User Profile: Anxietybeetle120
Anxietybeetle120 September 14th, 2017

@Laura

for me, I would love to participate in the school talent show but I am too afraid to do it alone and I don't know if any of my friends would want to join

User Profile: nygthikl
nygthikl September 14th, 2017

one way my fear holds me back is.... i can't speak comfortably in front of others without fear of judgment, or that they'll think i'm stupid. I can't express myself openly.

User Profile: Cbartels18
Cbartels18 September 14th, 2017

My fear is holding me back from things I know I could enjoy but it's too debilitating so I hide instead

1 reply
March 12th, 2018

@Cbartels18 seems like I can feel it, the same here. Feel regrets and sorry for this.

load more
User Profile: cuddlyWings97
cuddlyWings97 September 14th, 2017

One way fear holds me back is... stopping me from taking risks and expressing my opinions / feelings to the fullest

September 14th, 2017

My fears paralyz me