Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277
September 14th, 2017

sadece korkuyorum ve buna engel olamıyorum.bir kere başarısız olursanız korku hep peşinizde olur.

User Profile: Cassiopiea13
Cassiopiea13 September 14th, 2017

One way that fear holds me back is that voices in my head won't let me be happy, one way i holds me back is that I have to fake being hapy sometimes but, sometimes it goes away and I experience that feeling of happiness until, it comes back and then i'm alone again stuck in this world of confusion and sexuality and harm just to live to breath. One way it holds me back is that I don't feel like myself. I feel pulled down under water like i'm drowning(i cant swim) and i'm struggling to breath struggling to feel like myself to tell the truth. That is more than one way fear holds me back but are all related somehow.

User Profile: MzCeo
MzCeo September 15th, 2017

My fear hold me back in my confidence

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 September 15th, 2017

my fear of gaining weight holds me back, im afraid of going out and doing things because i dont want to be tempted with bad food and i dont want to drink becasue of the calories but all these things are how to get friends and i should be doing them cause its college and i want to make friends im just having a hard time because i really dont want to gain anymore weight. i look so fat and im scared that i look that fat

User Profile: warmheartedDay4532
warmheartedDay4532 September 15th, 2017

It makes me super insecure and I can't do the things I want to. It has ruined my life entirely

User Profile: ScaredRed
ScaredRed September 15th, 2017

Being alone. Afraid of making the wrong decisions.

User Profile: forcefulFig7649
forcefulFig7649 September 15th, 2017

I dont have a life or friends I cant keep a job I feel all alone in the world Im slowly going crazy from my anxiety

User Profile: GalacticParker
GalacticParker September 15th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is that rather than tell everyone at the start of the school year to call me my preferred name, I backed out at the last second.

User Profile: Barnmom
Barnmom September 15th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back, is that feeling of pain or hurt. I feel that fear more for my child, as her life is far more valuable than mine.

User Profile: Toohard64
Toohard64 September 15th, 2017

From living life! Day in and day out fear of doing things I would like to do, to have as goals...