Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: T1M
T1M March 17th, 2018

1 : To be able to have a decent sleep, (more than 2 hours), wake pump and actually look forward to the day for once.

2 : To get my head back into my studies (once Ive found the funding), get the diploma, get a decent job, and get the hell out of this town for good.

User Profile: Vaporeon
Vaporeon March 17th, 2018

I have two wishes. I hope that's okay! #greedy

1) To eliminate my perfectionism and the ridiculously high standards and expectations I have imposed upon myself.
2) To reduce my performance anxiety regarding sleep, work, school and voluntering events.

I'm working on it yes

User Profile: Firerain6
Firerain6 March 17th, 2018

To live in London and have a youtube channel

User Profile: Gypsyoliverx
Gypsyoliverx March 17th, 2018

To know what peace feels like

User Profile: Toomuch2say2day
Toomuch2say2day March 17th, 2018

I wish things were easier sometimes.

User Profile: warmheartedBirch3156
warmheartedBirch3156 March 17th, 2018

To get in a great, top university and be successful in life.

User Profile: alien528
alien528 March 17th, 2018

i want to be successful, i wish to have a job that pays me enough so i dont have to worry about money problems.i dont have to be rich,just able to pay the bills and be happy.

User Profile: Badwolfgirl1990
Badwolfgirl1990 March 18th, 2018

I wish my oldest sister and brother would see that I love them and treat me like they love me... I dont want to be attacked verbally and whatever for no reason I thought i got away living in a didfferent state but since my brother moved in... And sometimes even phone calls hurt...

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 18th, 2018

I wish to stop feeling anxious because it is painful.

User Profile: blueKitten5708
blueKitten5708 March 18th, 2018

Is to believe that I am worthy of love