Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: intuitiveLand3147
intuitiveLand3147 March 18th, 2018

That someone sees my for who I am and doesnt try to change me and shows genuine love for me

User Profile: GreenGlass
GreenGlass March 18th, 2018

a life that can be looked back on with satisfaction and not regret.

User Profile: Jan0731
Jan0731 March 18th, 2018

Is to think freely without prejudgement or fear of not being accepted.

User Profile: AllieMae17
AllieMae17 March 18th, 2018

Is to live a normal, happy life with friends and family

User Profile: ClassyLassy
ClassyLassy March 18th, 2018

To be a more patient parent.... Not let my anxiety rule me. And ruine my relationship with my kids.

User Profile: cyanSpring345
cyanSpring345 March 18th, 2018

Is to live out my dream

User Profile: CautiousUniorn373
CautiousUniorn373 March 18th, 2018

To "beat" my depression and anxiety - or rather, to let go of them and focus on the more important things in life.

User Profile: Easteny
Easteny March 18th, 2018

To be more open-minded and accept the fact that life goes on and I don't need to look back...

User Profile: azureTurtle214
azureTurtle214 March 18th, 2018

Is for it to be better than my present and my past. To truly experience pure and utter happiness in all aspects of my life.

User Profile: Nightshadeandroses
Nightshadeandroses March 18th, 2018

I wish to someday be happy