Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: queenbandit
queenbandit March 18th, 2018

I want to be emotionally balanced so that i dont have to deal with emotionally draining and toxic people.

User Profile: limeAvocado6
limeAvocado6 March 18th, 2018

To be aware and more positive. Give other people positive vibes. Have a healthy relationship and not let my anxiety or anger ruin it again

User Profile: Quietone8717
Quietone8717 March 18th, 2018

To be okay

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 18th, 2018

I wish to be happy and to have a good career I enjoy.

User Profile: Whitewolfidiot
Whitewolfidiot March 18th, 2018

That i can be me

User Profile: D223
D223 March 18th, 2018

To actually enjoy the successes that I

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 18th, 2018

To not be lonely and be loved with intimacy. Not have the worry of finances even though I work full time. Learn to let go of my past mistakes that have brought me to where I am today. Learn to love myself more and be proud of myself for still being sober for 36+ months.

User Profile: Hanasake
Hanasake March 18th, 2018

Living on empathic environment, so they would hurt me less, and I got stronger by their empathy.

User Profile: Miirnaa
Miirnaa March 18th, 2018

I hope to accept my self and be happy again

User Profile: wildOnee
wildOnee March 18th, 2018

To find my place in this world and not feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore. I want to be happy