Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: chris101010
chris101010 March 18th, 2018

To feel content and know my closest friends are happy

User Profile: RebecaBrooke224
RebecaBrooke224 March 18th, 2018

Is to believe I

User Profile: Kaylalaw123
Kaylalaw123 March 18th, 2018

To not worry about the future so much and understand that God has a plan for me

User Profile: optimisticTurtle6375
optimisticTurtle6375 March 18th, 2018

To get better and learn how to live a happy life.

User Profile: optimisticmouse
optimisticmouse March 18th, 2018

To stop having anxiety/panic attacks for my life. To be able to go out and not worry a outdoimg something social without a anxiety attack

User Profile: Tinishnat
Tinishnat March 18th, 2018

To be able to cope and survive

User Profile: spotthedot
spotthedot March 18th, 2018

A little self belief

User Profile: Livelaughlovex
Livelaughlovex March 18th, 2018

I wish to have my family by my side, have good friends, have a good job and to be happy

User Profile: Asdfghj1
Asdfghj1 March 18th, 2018

I want to feel normal.I want to feel every emotion there is,not just these bad ones

User Profile: amiablePlane5663
amiablePlane5663 March 18th, 2018

to get professional help and hopefully relieve my depression and anxiety

1 reply
User Profile: marooncat
marooncat August 8th, 2018

@amiablePlane5663 Do it! wink I'm in the process of starting antidepressants, so I'm hopeful that they'll help me. I hope you find a solution for your troubles too.

load more