Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Sterlingranchlife
Sterlingranchlife March 18th, 2018

To find peace of mind

User Profile: Itskatien
Itskatien March 18th, 2018

to find happiness without needing someone there to keep me living. I want to be able to control my thoughts and not be depressed and have anxiety. I dont want to hold onto my breathe anymore.

User Profile: Harri148
Harri148 March 18th, 2018

Uneasy about my future, how I'm going to make ends meet. I keep falling into this cycle, which then takes away from my passion and turns into an insidious cycle.

User Profile: Orla2609
Orla2609 March 18th, 2018

Be a fabulous trad musician, and have a talented family and also of course to be happy!heart

User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt March 18th, 2018

Dont let me down

User Profile: helloPineapple8964
helloPineapple8964 March 18th, 2018

Waking up and wanting to start my day, feeling like I have a decent life and I am no longer alone

User Profile: quietjet1227
quietjet1227 March 18th, 2018

to be truly happy and healthy and stop questioning if everything i do is annoying or stupid.

User Profile: Cortnieexo
Cortnieexo March 18th, 2018

Be Happy

User Profile: EmilyMichelle
EmilyMichelle March 18th, 2018

To be stable enough to complete fire recruit school and become a career firefighter.

User Profile: MrNeitherHereNorThere
MrNeitherHereNorThere March 19th, 2018

To get rid of the voices I sometimes here. To be truly happy, with someone I care about. To be happy with school.